QTEC seeks highly motivated, innovative, enthusiastic, and entrepreneurial individuals to become members of our team of top-notch professionals.
QTEC strives for excellence in every endeavor and task while continuously working to improve our capabilities and processes. QTEC recognizes that our employees are our most valuable asset and are dedicated to attracting and retaining superior employees by being a respected and preferred place of employment and compensate our employees accordingly. We offer a competitive benefits package and are an equal opportunity employer.
We are always looking for personnel such as:
- Zero to thirty years engineering experience
- In-depth understanding of the system engineering life cycle and related phased success criteria
- Current or past specialization in a technical discipline (e.g., structural design or analysis)
- Knowledgeable of the industry standards and processes related to position requirements
- Proficient in using CORE, Cradle, DOORS, MATLAB or similar tools
- BS, MS, or PhD in engineering or other technical areas
- Registered professional engineer
- Effective working independently or on a team
- Professional demeanor, excellent written and verbal communications
- Enthusiastic about and committed to making a contribution and its importance to the customer and our country
- US citizen;
- All employees must be able to obtain or maintain a minimum SECRET level Security Clearance
Click here to see the list of current employment opportunities!
Submit your application and resume today to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Application (MS Word)
It is the policy of QTEC, Inc. not to discriminate on the basis of gender, age, race, religion, disability, veteran status or any protected statuses and to take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals within the company.
QTEC, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To learn more about your Right To Work, click here.